The Nominating Committee of the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce has identified two vacancies for positions on the Board of Directors in 2019 – one in the small business category (1 to 10 employees) and one in the medium business category (11 to 50 employees). A nomination call went out to members on October 1, 2018. Nominations closed on November 2, 2018, and the nominees below have been fully vetted and approved for eligibility. The Edmonton Chamber of Commerce is now issuing a call for elections of one person in each category to fill the identified vacancies.
Small business category:
Medium business category:
Cast your vote online
- On Monday, November 19, 2018, an email from the email address "email@example.com" with the subject line: Cast your votes for the 2019 Edmonton Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors will be sent to the primary contact for your Chamber member account. If the email is not found within your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.
- To cast your vote using the online ballot form, please check the email inbox of the email address belonging to the primary contact for your Edmonton Chamber member account. Limit of one vote per member account.
- To vote for your chosen candidates in the small and medium business categories, simply review the information contained in the email and click the 'cast your vote' button at the bottom of the email to access your ballot and submit your votes.
Eligibility for voting
- Must be a member in good standing of the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce.
- Only the designated representative of each member company is eligible to vote.
- Each member can only vote for one individual in each category.
In accordance with the Bylaws of the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce, members will have 10 business days to cast their votes. Elections will close at 5:00 pm on Monday, December 3, 2018. Results of this Election will be published on this webpage by no later than December 14, 2018. Elections are decided by majority vote.
Print and mail/deliver your ballot
If the primary account contact is unable to submit his/her ballot online, please use the print ballot provided in the voting email. Please note that all print ballots must be received in the offices of the Edmonton Chamber by no later than 5:00 pm on Monday, December 3, 2018.