The Edmonton Chamber of Commerce and various member businesses are offering free temporary meeting and office productivity space to members of the Fort McMurray business community displaced by wildfires in the Wood Buffalo Region.
"It is difficult for anyone to understand what will be required, given that this is an ongoing activity," stresses Edmonton Chamber of Commerce President & CEO Janet M. Riopel. "But clear communications of available resources, ways to help, and ways to help maintain business continuity will form our focus. The Edmonton Chamber of Commerce is ready to help and we encourage our members to do so as well via the appropriate channels."
Thank you to participating chamber members (please see below) for kindly offering business facility access to fire evacuees. For those members wanting to take part in this initiative, please contact the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at 780.426.4620. We will happily add you to the facility list below and publicize to the general public.
Business Facilities Available to Fort McMurray Fire Evacuees
Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
#600 - 9990 Jasper Avenue
- Private offices
- Meetings and boardrooms
- Convention and banquet facilities
- Modern A/V conferencing & presentation tools
- Document processing
- Printing and copying
- Certificates of origin and notarization
- Secure lockers and storage
P.O. Box 71061 Edmonton,
Alberta, Canada T5E 6J8
- Offering Fort McMurray businesses support getting their IT systems back online.
Marketing & Communications Agent
Mobile: 780.680.2635 ext. 102
- 3 or 4 offices available
- Wifi, fax, print
Contact Brett Garden at 780-818-7591.
18327 – 105 Ave NW
- Breakroom with adjoining boardroom suitable for meetings (seats 6)
- Wifi, fax, print
Contact Charlene Hengen at 780-702-9900.
10113 100 Ave
- 1 and 2 bedroom suites available in 100 Block West
- New 50+ suite apartment on 100 Avenue
- Free rent for three months. Some conditions apply
Contact Robin at 780-784-3085.
10109 106 St NW
10423 101 St NW
Edmonton, AB T5H
- Qualico Commercial is pleased to offer, free of rent or any other charges, any vacant office space in our Edmonton portfolio for businesses displaced by the fires.
- These spaces vary from 800 s.f. suites to full floor spaces as large as 10,000 s.f.
- Qualico Commercial will also waive all fees for the use of any of the four conference rooms in EPCOR Tower which have full video conferencing capacity for groups from 6 to 60.
Contact Ken Cantor, Vice President Commercial Development at (780) 424-7474 or at KCantor@qualico.com.
11825 149 Street NW
Edmonton Alberta T5L 2J1
- Space to work
- Technical support
- Access to Wi-Fi/internet and phones
- Office supplies; and
- A place to charge your mobile devices
1-855-658-7288 anytime from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Icon Tower II
#301, 10154 – 104 Street
- 2 offices and 1 boardroom
- Available free-of-charge until end of July
- Wifi equipped