Let Us Help You Export With Ease
The World Trade Centre in partnership with Edmonton Economic Development Corp. and the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce presents TAP - Canada's Trade Accelerator Program. TAP is a dynamic, hands-on six-week workshop for small to medium-sized enterprises, providing essential knowledge, resources and coaching to scale up, develop and execute an export plan.
TAP - Edmonton will provide the essential insights, resources, and training to help ambitious companies develop and deliver a plan to export.
With the help of some of Canada's most experienced exporting experts, you can:
- Navigate the complex global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada's resources on trade and investment
- Access tailored face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate your export readiness
- Develop and implement a new-market entry plan
When is it?
Our upcoming workshop dates are:
- November 5 and 6, 2018 - Tap Export Info Session
- November 19, 2018 - Market Entry Export Plan Session
- December 14, 2018 - Export Plan Mentoring Session
How to Participate: Apply or be Nominated
Companies can participate in TAP via partner nomination or direct application. All applications are reviewed by our TAP team to ensure the program is a good fit and to allow participants to maximize its benefits.
All applications will be considered on program criteria and assessed on their merits.
NOTE: Please DO NOT fill out in a browser window. Download and save the form onto your computer before filling it out, otherwise you will lose the inputted information.