Let Us Help You Export With Ease
The World Trade Centre in partnership with Edmonton Economic Development Corp. and the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce presents TAP - Canada's Trade Accelerator Program. TAP is a dynamic, hands-on six-week workshop for small to medium-sized enterprises, providing essential knowledge, resources and coaching to scale up, develop and execute an export plan.
TAP - Edmonton will provide the essential insights, resources, and training to help ambitious companies develop and deliver a plan to export.
With the help of some of Canada's most experienced exporting experts, you can:
- Navigate the complex global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada's resources on trade and investment
- Access tailored face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate your export readiness
- Develop and implement a new-market entry plan
When is it?
Our next workshop dates are:
- July 3, 2019 - Export Plan Mentoring Session
- Cohort 192: May 29 – July 3
Application deadline: May 27
- Cohort 193: September 11 – October 17
Application deadline: September 9
- Cohort 194: October 31 – December 12
Application deadline: October 28
Previous workshop dates were:
- May 29 & 30, 2019 - TAP Export Training
- June 7, 2019 - Market Entry Export Plan Session
How to Participate: Apply or be Nominated
Companies can participate in TAP via partner nomination or direct application. All applications are reviewed by our TAP team to ensure the program is a good fit and to allow participants to maximize its benefits.
All applications will be considered on program criteria and assessed on their merits.
NOTE: Please DO NOT fill out in a browser window. Download and save the form onto your computer before filling it out, otherwise you will lose the inputted information.
Questions? Reach Out!
The Mobilizing SMEs to Export initiative provides funding to the existing Trade Accelerator Program (TAP) created by the Toronto Region Board of Trade in order to continue and expand TAP programming.