SPECIAL STUDENT OFFER – SAVE 80% ON A DELEGATE PASS FOR OPPORTUNITIES NORTH 2017
The Opportunities North business conference arrives in Edmonton on September 12-14th and students wishing to attend this prestigious business conference can save an incredible 80% off the standard ticket price courtesy of a special student rate available until August 31st, 2017.
For the budget friendly price of $125 (a huge savings of $525 off the standard delegate pass!), student attendees can participate in Opportunities North 2017: a dynamic 3 day business conference uniting the interests of visionary business, government and community leaders to chart a bold new course for ‘Economic Exploration and Exchange’ between Alberta and the North.
This special student ticket includes:
- One Pass to your choice of Keynote Presentation*
- One pass to your choice of any two Panel Sessions**
- One Pass to the Thought Leadership Roundtable Discussion
- Two tickets for student and a guest to the Opportunities North Mixer & Tradeshow
*Keynote Presentation options include the Mayors’ Roundtable event.
**Excludes the Mayors’ Roundtable event. Delegates confirm preferred panel event(s) during registration onsite. Capacity limited and seats secured on a first come, first serve basis.
OPPORTUNITIES NORTH 2017: Business Conference | Trade Networking | Cultural Exchange
Facilitating economic, social and cultural exchange between businesses in Edmonton and the North, Opportunities North 2017 attracts hundreds of business leaders interested in creating and expanding economic partnerships and opportunities between the regions.
An annual joint initiative of the Yukon Chamber of Commerce, Northwest Territories Chamber of Commerce and Edmonton Chamber of Commerce, the Opportunities North business conference features: industry renowned speakers, a dynamic tradeshow, and integrated tour components affording numerous networking opportunities for both local and traveling attendees.
Connecting companies, cultures and corridors to explore mutually beneficial economic partnerships and agreements, Opportunities North 2017 explores emerging prospects to turn untapped resources into long-term sustainable opportunities. The net result is an invaluable exchange of interests and ideas focused under the common interests of trade and transport, education and reconciliation, exploration and investment.
For more information, visit OpportunitiesNorth.com
EXPLORE THE OPPORTUNITIES
Participation in the Opportunities North 2017 business conference is the perfect opportunity for students looking to accomplish the following:
- Establish contacts with private business leaders and public sector professionals across AB and the Northern provinces
- Hear firsthand from renowned thought leaders on key opportunities, initiatives and issues impacting future business initiatives between Alberta and the North - with insights tailored specifically to your personal choice of keynote presentation and panel discussions
- Experience enjoyable cultural exchange with conference delegates from across Canada
- Lend your voice to the ongoing discussion to build respectful and mutually beneficial partnerships between Alberta’s business and government leaders and our counterparts to the North.