Welcome to the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce
In joining one of the largest chambers in Canada, your membership will afford you immediate access to a range of contacts, resources, and opportunities, to help you grow your business and make an influential contribution within the larger Edmonton business community.
To help you maximize your engagement with the chamber and thus, the value of your membership, please be aware of the following resources:
My Chamber Account Login
To access your member profile page: Click the Member Login link on the top left corner of the edmontonchamber.com website and enter your credentials when prompted. Once logged in, the page will immediately refresh to display your member profile.
If you forgot your login name and/or password, don't worry, it happens. Simply click on the 'Forgot Password' link to send a password reminder to your email.
If you've forgotten your login name, please contact our Member Relations Team at 780.409.2613 and they'll happily sort out your login details to re-enable your profile access.
My Chamber Member Profile
Your online member profile is a convenient central location for managing all of the resources and opportunities afforded by your new chamber membership. Once you are logged in, navigating your Member Profile is as simple as clicking on one of the links to access the pertinent profile section, as follows:
- Which events are you currently registered for?
- Who else in your company is attending?
- Who is attending from other member companies?
The ‘My Events’ section provides access to this and much more.
Which events have you sponsored?
- What is your sponsorship level and commitment to each event?
Access the ‘My Sponsorships’ page to confirm these details and more.
Access the 'My Invoices' section to immediately confirm your paid or pending invoices.
Looking to update your member profile, account contact information, or possibly you’d like to add new details to your business listing? ‘My Profile’ is the section for you.
Chamber membership doesn’t cost you money, it saves you money, and the ‘Member Rewards’ section is the place to make that happen. The links below provide more information on all of the various rewards available to you and your employees:
My Chamber Connections
Who are the Chamber members you’d most like to network with and what’s the best way to connect? From targeted advertising opportunities and interactive events to policy committees and volunteer opportunities, your Chamber membership empowers you to connect in a way that best suits your personality and preferred approach:
- Check the attendees' list for each Chamber event to confirm who is attending to get a jump-start on your networking connections
- Leverage the Chamber’s full range of digital advertising options to reach a targeted local business audience, taking advantage of your substantial member discounts in the process.
- Join a Policy Committee to ensure that your voice is heard on key policies shaping the future of our local business community. These advocacy efforts have a direct impact across all three levels of government (municipal, provincial, federal)
Subscribe to our Member Pulse
Stay connected with the Edmonton Chamber e-newsletter featuring policy news, event information, business resources and more! You can withdraw your consent at any time.
My World Trade Centre Edmonton
Your comfortable and convenient connection to global opportunities in trade, travel, and investment: the World Trade Centre Edmonton is your one-stop service centre providing productivity, presentation, and meeting space for up to 120 people.
- Convenient downtown location
- Flexible meeting spaces and boardrooms
- Convention and banquet facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Modern A/V conferencing and presentation tools
- Printing and copying
- Certificates of Origin / Onsite Commissioner of Oaths
For more information, visit www.wtca.org/world-trade-center-edmonton