Chambers Plan Provides Comprehensive Group Benefits at Prices Affordable for Small Businesses
Offering flexible benefit plans with comprehensive coverage to employees and their families, at rates typically offered by larger firms only, Chambers Plan is Canada's #1 employee benefits plan for small businesses.
Most importantly, the #1 small business insurance plan in the country counts our fair city as its #1 customer. It's true! More Edmonton Chamber of Commerce members count on Chambers Plan for group health coverage than any other Chamber in the country!
For many Chamber members, Chambers Plan is simply the one member reward they can't live without. And it's easy to understand why: Chambers Plan is a legitimate bargain for small business owners wanting big company coverage at small business prices.
It takes less than one minute! Your Chambers Plan advisor will answer your questions and build a comprehensive plan that meets your needs and fits your budget.
Why Chambers Plan is Canada's Leading Group Benefits Program
- Comprehensive benefit packages are available to businesses from one person and up.
- Home based businesses qualify for coverage
- Guaranteed coverage available to non-profit firms with 3+ people
- Ideal for small businesses, home-based businesses, agricultural businesses
- With fair renewals and innovative offerings for small business, Chambers Plan is a great solution for attracting and keeping quality employees.
Guaranteed Rate Stability
- Chambers Plan is a not-for-profit program. All profits stay in the plan to lower premiums.
- Chamber Plan is a 'pooled plan' where all health and dental claims are 'pooled' with thousands of other companies to ensure guaranteed rate stability for your business.
- Pooled benefits stabilize your company's rates at renewal time.
- Annual insurance costs are predictable and manageable
- Chambers Plan has operated continuously for over 30+ years
- Unlimited access to Best Doctors®, a second opinion service
- Made for Small Businesses with superior benefits accessibility and plan flexibility
- Access to accounting, legal and human resources experts via Business Assistance Services
An Employee Benefit Plan That's Easy to Manage, So You Can Focus on Your Business
- Spend less time managing your benefit program with exclusive advisor support, quick set-up, easy-to-use forms, 48-hour claim processing, and simple administration.
- Let my-benefits® be your online personal assistant allowing you to manage your plan, calculate payroll deductions, print off forms, booklets, and more.
- Reduce your workload with my-benefits for employees—provides online access to their plan information, claims usage, forms, booklets and drug cards. They can even see when they're eligible for their next check-up!
What are Edmonton Chamber of Commerce members saying about their experience with Chambers Plan?
"Friendly user plan. Reimbursements for claims are quick. Administration questions are answered efficiently. The advisor is helpful with questions and answers. Thank you."
Famko Lawn Service Inc.
"Have had great service for benefits for the staff and my self – no hassles, no questions. The staff and I have benefited very much by having a cost friendly insurance plan that ensures much of the out-of-pocket costs are taken care of. Excellent all around!!"
Patricia McEwen, Patricia’s Play Place Inc.
"Chambers Plan allows our drastically downsized company to continue offering a group benefits plan to our team at a cost much lower than our previous providers were willing to offer us."
Castle Rock Research Corporation
“I love having the Chambers Plan for our business. We have peace-of-mind knowing our employees have excellent coverage for great value. When our family had a crisis, our rep (Kyle Fenrich) walked us through everything so we didn’t have to do much; even filling out some of the paperwork. Knowing we are looked after so well makes the monthly premiums worth it! Thank you for your excellent service!”
Evan & Shelley Schmidtke – Bradcan Caulking & Restoration Ltd.
“We find Chambers Plan meets our needs at a very competitive cost and the service is excellent.”
Dian Coxworthy – Stielow Canada Inc.