52nd Annual Chamber Golf Tournament
Breakfast and Welcome Sponsor
Golf Cart Sponsor
Date and Time
Thursday, July 22nd, 2021
7:30 AM–2:30PM MST
The Quarry Golf Club
945-167 Avenue NE
Edmonton, AB T5Y 6L2
Golf Tournament Green Fees*:
*Fees do not include club or equipment rentals
Member Rate: $215
General Admission: $235
UP TO DATE AS OF MAY 6, 2021
- 18 holes of golf
- Shared golf cart rental
- Hot to-go breakfast
- BBQ Lunch
- Complimentary snacks, water
and beverages, sunscreen, insect
repellant and as always shooters
courtesy of the Chamber Checkpoints
- Welcome bag
- Enter to win various draw prizes
(individual & team prizing available)
- Opportunity to network with
other business professionals
*Please note in the event our tournament requires rescheduling due to AHS restrictions, golfers will be offered the opportunity to join us for a postponed tournament date or opt for a full refund if the new date is not permissible to any registrant.
Join us this summer for our 52nd Annual Chamber Golf Tournament, presented by Johnson Insurance! This year we have managed to stay connected virtually, but once again we are thrilled to offer this fun and most importantly, safe, in-person event.
So, mark your calendar and practice your swing as we invite you to this long-awaited opportunity to network and mingle with business professionals in a safe, outdoor setting. Hosted at the Quarry—a beautiful course nestled along the North Saskatchewan River—we guarantee this will be the most un-fore-gettable event this summer, by par.
Please arrive no earlier than 20 minutes prior to your assigned tee time. Do not attend the golf tournament if you:
- Have COVID-19 associated symptoms, such as a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19
Upon arrival, all golfers and staff will partake in non-invasive temperature checks to assist with screening. Once completed, please have your golf registration ready and proceed to the registration table. Here, you will receive your food and drink vouchers, mulligans, and site map.
Food & Beverages
You can redeem your food and non-alcoholic drink vouchers at various points on and off the golf course—at any point during the day! Enjoy a delicious bite to eat before your round, visit the Quarry’s Snack Shack at the turn for a featured barbeque item and keep an eye out for our Chamber Checkpoints where our Chamber Team will be handing out snacks and beverages to lucky golfers on the course!
Prizes & Activities
Expect to see plenty of partners greet you with fun treats, games, and prizes throughout your 18-hole round. Our Chamber Team will also be stationed at Chamber Checkpoints on various holes, so be sure to stop in and say hello!
Swing to win! Not only will there be countless draws and individual prizes to be won, the team with the lowest score will also be awarded a prize, so don’t fore-get to purchase your team’s mulligans upon registration!
Please assign one member of your team to complete and submit your score card upon completion. The winning team will be announced on Monday, July 26 — details on claiming your team prize will be sent directly via email.
While networking will be at a distance this year, we will have the opportunity to still make connections—virtually! In lieu of swapping business cards, we welcome you to share your "virtual business card' with other participants to encourage a safe networking opportunity. A link and QR code will be shared on-site at the tournament for golfers to seamlessly share contact information!
Protecting You & Others
As the safety of guests and staff throughout the golf tournament is our top priority, we have established precautions and preventative measures, including low touch transactions and frequent sanitization procedures, to ensure everyone's health and safety.
Our Commitment to Safety
- Frequently touched objects and surfaces will be regularly cleaned and disinfected.
- Registration will be through a plexi-barrier.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to maintain good hand hygiene for staff and guests.
- Staff to wear gloves while handling products.
- Hole activations will follow strict health and safety guidelines.
- Where possible, contactless or low touch transactions have been established.
- Where maintaining 2 metres of distance is not possible, our staff will be wearing a face mask or covering.
- Shaking hands, high fives, or other forms of physical contact are not permitted – instead, use another form of greeting/acknowledgment.
- Where 2 metres of distance is not possible, a face mask should be worn. Please remember to bring your own medical or non-medical face mask to be used throughout the event.
Please also make note of The Quarry's COVID-19 Guidelines.
Everyone’s safety is the responsibility of all of us. We have put these preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We thank you in advance for your commitment and dedication to upholding these policies and procedures.
If you have any questions surrounding the upcoming golf tournament, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce holds no responsibility for associated risks of your involvement with the golf tournament. By entering the event premise, you understand and assume responsibility for the risks of your participation; therefore waiving any liability of the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce and venue.