In partnership with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer the services of TradeCert Canada – a simple, secure and timesaving solution to certificates of origin and adhoc documents.
Please note the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce is no longer accepting in-person requests for Certificates of Origin services. We would like to thank our members and non members for their patience during this transition period as we move to an online platform.
Already registered? Please log in here
Haven't registered yet? Just three simple steps!
- Download the Letter of Waiver Form
- Scan* your completed, Letter of Waiver, accompanied by your company's business registration to email@example.com
- Once your documents are received, we will create your company profile and email your login details.
Important Note: If you are the manufacturer of the goods you intend to export, please send us a Manufacturer's Declaration, as the Chamber requires proof of origin for all goods listed on a Certificate of Origin.
For a complete list of accepted proof of origin, please click here.
TradeCert Canada Benefits:
- TradeCert Canada’s interface is easy to navigate.
- Efficient and Cost-effective
- Reduced travel time and courier costs—no need to travel to your local chamber.
- Ease of Access
- Just need a printer and a WIFI connection. That’s it!
- Repetitive Applications
- Client address book and copy features for repetitive applications.
- Multiple Document Uploads
- Supporting documents can be uploaded and certified.
- Verification website for foreign authorities.
- Members: $28 plus tax
- Non-members: $38 plus tax
Manual signatures and stamps:
- Members: $40 plus tax
- Non-members: $50 plus tax
- Courier fee: $30 tax incl.