To have a document certified by the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce please do the following:
- Complete a document certification form (i.e. Certificate of Origin, commercial invoices).
- Have a lawyer, or commissioner of oaths, sign the document certification form.
- Bring a completed and signed document certification form to the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce, along with an additional copy for our records.
The cost of document certification is:
- Members: $25.00 (includes Tax)
- Non-members: $86.00 (includes Tax)
Please note we only do the following document certifications:
- Certificates of Origin, invoices, and packing lists (each stamp is a charge, can sign and date invoices and slips or can pay per stamp or per photocopy and attach to your invoices and slips).
- Visa introduction letters to Saudi Arabia.
- Business Registration Confirmation Letters
- Agency/Representational Agreements (distribution contracts)
- Ad Hoc Documents
All certified documents should be dated, have an identification number and be previously notarized by a lawyer or have a letter on file.
Document certification services are available by appointment. Please book your appointment by selecting this link.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday, except for statutory holidays, from:
- 8:30 AM–4:30 PM
For more information please call 780.426.4620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org