The Edmonton Chamber of Commerce can certify a variety of documents, including Certificates of Origin, commercial invoices, letters for business visas and more.
To have a document certified by the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce please do the following:
- Complete a document certification form (i.e. Certificate of Origin, commercial invoices).
- Have a lawyer, or commissioner of oaths, sign the document certification form.
- Bring a completed and signed document certification form to the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce, along with an additional copy for our records.
The cost of document certification is:
- Members: $21.00 (includes Tax)
- Non-members: $84.00 (includes Tax)
Document certification services are available Monday to Friday, except for statutory holidays, from:
- 8:30 am – 5 pm
For more information please call 780.426.4620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org