Refer, Save and Support Local
Do you know a business that would benefit from an Edmonton Chamber membership? Want to save on your yearly membership? Want to support your favourite local business? You’re in the right place!
We've created a referral program to help support our local businesses and to recognize the efforts of our members who champion the work we do by rewarding them with a renewal discount and a gift card for their favourite local business. It pays to be an Edmonton Chamber Ambassador!
All qualified Edmonton Chamber member organizations can take full advantage of our referral program.*
Interested? Here's how the program works:
- Identify a business that could benefit from a Chamber membership.†
- Submit your referral(s) online through the link below.††
- Our Member Services team will contact the referred business.
- If the referred business joins the Chamber within 90 days of receiving the referral and pays for one full year of membership dues, we will contact you and provide you with:
- A gift card from a local business of your choice**
- A credit towards your upcoming renewal***
* To qualify for both the credit towards renewal and the gift card, the referring member business must have a membership in good standing through the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce. Chambers Plan Group Insurance members or the public who provide qualified referrals will be eligible for the Shop Local gift card program only.
** from a local business of your choice will be provided for leads converted into our Solopreneur Membership (one-person operated business) or Start-Up Membership (businesses registered within the last 365 days). from a local business of your choice will be provided for leads converted into all other membership levels. The Membership levels include; Purpose, Reach, Advance, Enhance, Impact, Compass and Inspire.
*** Based on the lead conversion outlined above, a credit of $25 or $50 will be applied towards your . Renewal credits will be shown on upcoming renewal invoices. Renewal credits can not be applied to other Edmonton Chamber of Commerce services and products such as event tickets, sponsorship/partnership, advertising, World Trade Centre Edmonton facility rentals or any other financial obligations.
† There are no limits to the number of referrals you can submit.
†† Should a business be referred more than once by multiple organizations, we will honor the first referring business only. The referred business must not have been a Chamber Member within the last 6