The health and safety of guests and staff is our top priority.
Do not attend an in-person event if you:
- Have a fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
Prior to Event
In order for our team to properly provide you and your guests with important updates, please ensure the names of each in-person registrant have been identified and listed. If you purchase tickets for other guests, please either:
- Login to ChamberMaster, the ticketing system, to add each guest name and a valid email address.
- Or email guest names and valid email addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org
Protecting Yourself & Others
- Practice good hand hygiene by using hand sanitizer frequently and washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap.
- Cover coughs and sneezes and stay home if you are sick.
Our Commitment to Safety
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available to maintain good hand hygiene for staff and guests.
If an event requires a specific safety procedure not mentioned above, guests will be notified of the specific protocol by our events team prior to the event.
In-person Events Refund Policy (COVID-19)
To help ease uncertainty during this time, we have adjusted our in-person refund policy to ensure the health and safety of guests for our in-person events. If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, are waiting test results, or are self-isolating, please review the options below.
Up to 4 business days prior to the event, choose*:
- Option 1: Transfer your in-person ticket to another guest.
- Option 2: Change your in-person ticket to a virtual ticket to enjoy the event online (if possible).
- Option 3: Receive a refund for your in-person event ticket.
Due to venue restrictions, refunds cannot be administered 4 business days or less prior to the event. However, you may choose*:
- Option A: Transfer your in-person ticket to another guest.
- Option B: Change your in-person ticket to a virtual ticket to enjoy the event online (if possible).
For online/virtual events or if you are unable to attend an in-person event for a reason unrelated to COVID-19, please refer to our Standard Event Refund Policy.
*Please note: The Chamber Ball has a longer window for refunds due to the size of the event and the required food orders to the venue. The cut-off for refunds on the 2022 Chamber Ball is 4 pm, April 19, 2022. After this time only ticket transfers are possible.
Everyone’s safety is the responsibility of all of us. We have put these preventative measures in place to reduce the spread of COVID-19. We thank you in advance for your commitment and dedication to upholding these policies and procedures.
If you have any questions surrounding event safety, please contact email@example.com