Put your business at centre stage during an Edmonton Chamber event by being an event host! Event hosts help make our events possible by supplying the venue, food and refreshments, and other requirements as necessary. Please read below to learn more about the required elements for our various events; if your company meets the requirements, we invite you to please apply today!
Showcase and Social Host:
- Member in good standing
- Capacity for up to 350-400 guests and 30-35 exhibitor booths, offering power outlets for some or all, as well as 6-foot tables and black linens for every exhibitor
- Breakout space for New Member Reception
- Ability to cater up to 400 guests with complimentary appetizers, including plates, utensils, and napkins
- Opportunity to host a cash bar (host provides liquor for bar and keeps profits from bar sales)
- Staff to run event (specifically food & beverage elements – we will take care of event registration)
- Ample parking (free preferred, close proximity paid)
- Wheelchair accessible entrance
- Coat racks
- Washroom facility
- A/V equipment if the host requires it
- The venue must be closed to the public at the time of the event
- Open for exhibitors to load-in beginning at 2 pm on the event day
Interested in becoming an event sponsor?
Sponsoring an event is a great opportunity to showcase your brand while helping to support the community. We have many unique opportunities available for sponsors and welcome inquiries. Please contact email@example.com to learn about upcoming opportunities and how you can be involved.