Office Lunch on the Chamber
Several essential businesses have continuously worked on-site and in-office during the pandemic, unable to work from home. We want to show appreciation to those workplaces with a chance to win a complimentary catered lunch for their crew in our next initiative through Better When It's YEG.
For six weeks, and with the help of 15 local restaurants, we'll be giving away 30 free lunches to workplaces around the city! Be the office hero and apply for your chance to win a complimentary catered lunch for your crew!
How does it work?
- Catered lunches are available for your whole team, up to 30 people.
- Delivered straight to your office
- Didn't win on week one? Don't worry - you can enter each week for your chance to have Office Lunch on the House!
Week 1 – Contest period (October 28-November 4)
- (5) companies will be drawn and receive lunch delivered on November 12.
Week 2 – Contest period (November 4 – November 11)
- (5) companies will be drawn and receive lunch delivered on November 18.
Week 3 – Contest period (November 12 – November 18)
- (5) companies will be drawn and receive lunch delivered on November 25.
Week 4 – Contest period (November 18 – November 25)
- (5) companies will be drawn and receive lunch delivered on December 2.
Week 5 – Contest period (November 25 – December 2)
- (5) companies will be drawn and receive lunch delivered on December 9.
Week 6 – Contest period (December 2 – December 9)
- (5) companies will be drawn and receive lunch delivered on December 16.
Our Catering Partners
Terms and conditions:
The contest is open to all local business within the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. Entrants do not have to be an Edmonton Chamber member.
The Edmonton Chamber will award five winners (value of up to $600 per winner) to be randomly selected recipients each week for 6 weeks, totalling 30 winners.
Winners will be contacted and provided a 48-hour window to confirm their catering order details (a maximum of 30 individually boxed lunches). If the winner is unable to be reached within the allotted time, the Edmonton Chamber will select a new winner in their place.
The winning company will receive the ‘monthly special’ individually boxed lunch from one of 15 preselected caterers and have it delivered to their office at no additional cost. Catering can be ordered for a maximum of 30 guests per winner.
Delivery will be set for a week following the winner being selected. Delivery must be within the Edmonton region and take place between 11am-1pm.
The winner guarantees to the Edmonton Chamber that:
- Any information supplied when entering the contest is accurate, complete, true, and not misleading.
We thank all those who apply, however, only the selected winners will be contacted by the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce.