This year we are thrilled to announce the return of our Community Impact Award. This honour will be given to a business that has made an immense contribution to our community. Do you know of a business that has gone above and beyond during 2022 and made a tangible impact, all while demonstrating a commitment to our community?
Nominations are now open, so make sure you submit the business you think deserves to win! Our recipient will be awarded at our Chamber Ball 2023, presented by Servus Credit Union on January 28.
This award honours a business, not-for-profit, or public sector agency that:
- Shows a commitment to the community outside of normal business practices;
- Has a long-term desire to build diverse, inclusive and balanced communities;
- Makes a sustainable and tangible impact in the region;
- Displays a clear commitment to social responsibility; and
- Demonstrates leadership in the community.
- Nominations will be accepted until December 2, 2022.
- Companies can self-nominate or nominate others in the community.
- This award is open to Chamber Members and Non-Member Businesses of the community.
- The recipient will be notified in mid-December.
- The recipient will be awarded and recognized at Chamber Ball 2023, presented by Servus Credit Union.