This year we are thrilled to announce our inaugural Community Impact Award. This honour will be given to a recipient business who has made an immense contribution to our community. Do you know of a business who has gone above and beyond during 2021 and has made a tangible impact while demonstrating a commitment to our community?
Nominations are now open, so submit a business who has been a champion of the community and we will award the finalist at our 2022 Chamber Ball on January 22, as we come together, and celebrate.
Community Impact Award Criteria
Honours a business, not-for-profit, or public sector agency that:
- Shows a commitment to the community outside of normal business practices;
- Has a long-term desire to build diverse, inclusive, and balanced communities;
- Makes a sustainable and tangible impact in the region;
- Displays a clear commitment to social responsibility; and
- Demonstrates leadership in the community.
- Nominations will be accepted until December 2, 2021.
- Companies can self-nominate or nominate others in the community.
- This award is open to Chamber Members and Non-Member Businesses of the community.
- The recipient will be notified in mid-December.
- The recipient will be awarded and recognized at the 2022 Chamber Ball