The Member Advisory Council is a select group of engaged and committed chamber members, keen to ensure that our Edmonton Chamber of Commerce is not only the biggest chamber in Canada, it is also the best.
Comprised of members across a diverse cross-section of industries, the Member Advisory Council provides the chamber with crucial member insight across 4 key areas:
- Affinity Partnerships
- Education Programs
- Member Services
Passionately focused on improving the member experience for all, our Member Advisory Council assists in the evaluation and recommendation of both existing and emerging initiatives to ensure member value is maximized across the entirety of our product and service offering.
Need-to-Know Information about the Member Advisory Council
- Meets 6 times per year from September through June, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- Maximum of 20 participating members
- 2-4-year term
Comprised of members representing the following industries:
- Advertising, Media & Communications
- Arts & Entertainment
- Business & Professional Services
- Employment & Staffing
- Government & Education (Vacant)
- Health Care (Vacant)
- Industrial & Manufacturing
- IT & Web
- Non-Profits (Vacant)
- Public Utilities & Environment
- Real Estate & Construction (Vacant)
- Restaurants & Retail (Vacant)
- Sports & Recreation
In joining our Member Advisory Council, you will not only ensure that the Chamber’s ongoing plans align with your core business objectives, you will also play a key role in making Edmonton the best environment for business.
To indicate your interest in participating today, please drop us a brief line at email@example.com confirming your current membership affiliation and preferred contact details.