This campagin has ended. Thank you for the support!
A two-week tour of Edmonton's extensive food and beverage industry, aimed at highlighting and supporting locally owned and operated cafes, bakeries, breweries, and restaurants!
Edmonton Loves Local.
Are you ready to Sample the City, Edmonton?
Through #BetterWhenItsYEG we're excited to highlight several local businesses around the Edmonton and surrounding area!
Discover your new favourite dish, latte or margarita, and win gift cards, merchandise and custom dining packages to local restaurants, breweries, bakeries and cafes!
What you can expect:
- Visit a participating restaurant and order one of their featured items.
- Scan the QR Code and enter to win.
- Daily prizes for supporting your favourite and hopefully NEW favourite businesses.
- Entries into our grand prizes (gift cards, custom dining experience and more!)
- Feel good about supporting local and treating your taste buds to our city's finest businesses and hidden gems around the city.
Breakfast Beer & Sandwich Special
Breakfast Beer: Establishment Brewing Kolsch & grapefruit juice
Choice of: Breakfast Sandwich (bacon, chicken sausage, or scallion) or Rosewood Bar Burger
Get out there and find your next favourite bite!
Terms and conditions:
Please note: Late applicants may have more limited opportunities for participation and marketing exposure. Gift card purchases may also be limited or unavailable due to limited remaining budgets.
The program is open to all local small or medium-sized restaurants (food establishments) within the Edmonton Metropolitan Region. Applicants do not have to be an Edmonton Chamber member.
The Edmonton Chamber has room for 120 restaurants to participate, and to ensure we get ample representations from all areas of the Edmonton Metropolitan Region, If we receive over that 120 applications, we will be selecting 20 restaurants from each part of the city (20 downtown, and 20 from the North, East, South and West areas).
If we do not receive enough applications in one geographic area, we will select from the other areas to make up the total.
The restaurants will be selected on a first-come, first-served basis, while trying to provide a variety of different food/beverage types and offerings to make the contest more appealing for customers.
Businesses must be licensed and must be locally owned and operated. Successful applicants will be contacted through email and will be provided further information and instructions on participation.
The Chamber of Commerce will provide signage* and the necessary tools to engage with your customers, as well as social media promotional elements.
*Signage type, quantity, and size will be evaluated and determined by the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce based on input from participating businesses.
The dates of the event are not flexible and successful applicants must participate in the manner outlined by the Edmonton Chamber.
The participating restaurants' guarantees to the Edmonton Chamber that:
- any information supplied in connection with the application is accurate, complete, true, and not misleading,
- we can use your logo, name of the restaurant, location, photos of products, and or descriptions on our website, social media, or any other manner in order to promote the contest and your business
We thank all those who apply, however, only the selected winners will be contacted by the Edmonton Chamber of Commerce.