Businesses need a favourable environment in order to compete and thrive. The Edmonton Chamber of Commerce amplifies the voices of our members, ensuring that public officials clearly understand the business perspective when making decisions. We advocate for you so that you can focus on your business.
There are a few ways you can share your perspective:
- Talk to someone from our team.
- Fill out our surveys throughout the year.
- Join one of our policy committees.
Our advocacy efforts focus on ensuring a strong and stable environment for Edmonton businesses by:
- Expanding Business and Investor Confidence
- Expanding Trade and Access to Markets
- Expanding Regional and Northern Partnerships
- Reducing Barriers to Success
Currently all our surveys are closed, but we’d still love to hear from you! If you have a business concern to share with our team, please email email@example.com
Our policy committees help businesses in Edmonton by advocating on behalf of our members to positively influence decisions made by all levels of government.